(OLD) T&D: The Beginning (OLD) T&D: The Beginning

Nice one.

Not quite as good as T&D: BUSted, but still quite a humorous piece. I hope we get to see more adventures of Thomas and Darwin.

Those two rock.

(OLD) T&D: BUSted (OLD) T&D: BUSted

This is awesome.

Quite the humorous production, this is. I haven't seen your first submission, so I think I'll check that out now.

Hope to see more stuff like this soon, I love it.

Battle of the Cereal Battle of the Cereal

Woah

I swear, this thing really took my breath away. The style, the animation, the way the little dude zipped back and forth for a new means of attack, it all really appealed to me. No preloader? Man, the entire flash makes up for that! This is awesome. Well worth waiting for.

Tell Me! Tell Me!

Heheh

This was one of the most awesome, random things I've ever seen. The end of this one really caught me. XD Well done!

It just explains one part of daily life so well.

Crazy Cat Fight Crazy Cat Fight

Dat'll Do it

Woah. Maaaan, if that kept going, This would most certainly be a 10. A little short, ya know? If you make a sequel, I suggest lengthening it out some, alright?

Sure made me chuckle, though. Brought back memories of old cartoons and stuff.

Banjo-Threeie Banjo-Threeie

Wow.

Just... wow. Words can't describe THIS one. I really enjoyed it, and had a great laugh. One of the best submissions I've seen in a while. Very well done!

I now have the Barbeque Song and So Happy Together on my hard drive, solely because of this flash. :p

Tails and his GBA 2 Tails and his GBA 2

Quite the work of flash.

I'm impressed. I really enjoyed myself watching this one. Very nice work, and I hope I see more stuff like this in the future.

Good day.

RupeeClock responds:

I intend to continue making flash, I'm just not sure if I'll continue making these... I'd like to but it's time consuming.